Sunday Morning Worship:
10:00am in the sanctuary
or Online Live Services page at 10:00
Small Group Sunday School:
8:45am on campus
Sunday Evening Service:
5:00pm on campus and online.
Wednesday Evening Services:
6:00pm on campus and online
Want to know more?
How to Become a Christian
Mark your calendar for September 19th for an old-fashioned church picnic immediately following AM service. Sunday school class pumpkin carving contest, old-time relay races, pie eating contest, tug-o-war. Belly-bustin’ meal of pulled pork, chicken, potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans and cobbler & ice cream. Finishing the day off with the annual RA’s & GA’s derby car race finals. Invite a friend & join us!
In-Person Services will be available Sunday mornings at 8:45am in the Gym and 10:00am in the Sanctuary. There is plenty of room in the two services to worship in the security of social distancing.
* If you are at high-risk, experiencing any symptoms, on quarantine, or have any other reservations about your health watch the service online from home.
* Keep Six Feet distancing at all times and please No personal contact (hand-shakes or hugs).
* If you like, feel free to wear a Mask.
* Please enter building and be seated without standing or moving around unless otherwise directed.
* Make sure there are at least 3 seats between others and your family unit or social cluster (friends you’ve been around).
* Dismissal will be orderly, exiting out of the front and sides of the sanctuary being patient in distancing.
* After service, please avoid clustering in groups that impede others from exiting with proper distancing.
* Please be helpful by following any directions from the ushers.
* Be careful to RESPECT others’ choices and comfort levels without judging or offending.
* Be Patient as we move through the winter together as a Church Family.